Practitioner Certification Program
Courageous Conversations About Race Practitioner Certification Program Description, Details, and Application
CCAR™ Practitioner candidates will be trained to use the Protocol for Courageous Conversations About Race™ and embed this into their current practice and job functions. There is no curriculum license nor observation and/or live feedback at your site. Certified CCAR™ Practitioners receive ongoing coaching, support, and connections at our national webinars throughout the year. Those who successfully complete the program also receive distinction and membership as part of Pacific Educational Group’s international cadre of Certified CCAR™ Practitioners.
Upon successful completion of our 45-hour online training, webinar, and training day, participants will receive CCAR™ Practitioner certification.
CCAR Practitioners are able to:
- Recall, understand and apply each component of the CCAR Protocol™
- Analyze and evaluate their own racial being and place
- Understand and articulate their own adaptive leadership journey
- Work in collaboration with others, including but not limited to, their cohort and practitioner community
- Craft, expand, and articulate his/her Racial Autobiography™
- Understand their organizational vision and strategic plan and their role within that plan
- Create a Personal Racial Equity Purpose (PREP)
The online certification program is designed to assist in your implementation of individual, organisational, and community practice and application of Courageous Conversations About Race.