Affiliate Practitioner Program
Courageous Conversations About Race Practitioner Certification Program Description, Details, and Application
Description: CCARTM Practitioner Affiliate candidates will be trained to use the Protocol for Courageous Conversations About Race and embed this into their current practice and job functions. There is no curriculum license nor observation and live feedback at your site. Certified CCAR Practitioners receive ongoing coaching, support and connections at our national webinars throughout the year. Certified CCAR Practitioners receive the distinction and membership as part of Courageous Conversation’s international cadre of Affiliate Educators.
Upon successful completion of our 50-hour online training, webinar, and live training day, participants will receive CCAR Practitioner certification.
CCAR Practitioners are able to:
- Define each component of the CCAR ProtocolTM;
- Understand the personal and interpersonal purpose of each part of the Protocol;
- Apply Protocol when analyzing and developing meaning around current and critical events;
- Apply Protocol when engaging with personal and professional associates;
- Utilize the Protocol to guide others in racial literacy development and healthy racial discourse;
- Consistently engage in self-reflection and mindfulness to process through racialized fears, triggers and obstacles;
- Craft, expand, and articulate his/her Racial AutobiographyTM
The online Affiliate certification program and intersession courses are designed to assist in your implementation of individual, organisational and/or community practice and application of Courageous Conversations About Race.